Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I fucking hate everything

Let me repeat that: I fucking hate everything.

Lucylu added this account as an author here this afternoon while she was typing something up so I feel obligated to maintain it. It's sort of like the least I can do for her right now.

I don't even know how to run a blog, let alone a house. I'm glad I have help.

I just....I don't fucking know. I'm numb. We all are. But do you know what?

Scars heal, glory fades,
And all we're left with are the memories made.

-Sam

3 comments:

[Moral] said...

I know the words are overused and probably pretty hollow, but it'll all get better eventually.

Swan said...

I like your little quote there.

I have my own version. I'm so fond of it, it's the title of my blog.

Happiness can fade,
your pain will eventually subside,
but your wrath is eternal.
It can outlive, even you.

Leo said...

Listen, if you all need me, you have my number. Don't hesitate to call if it's an emergency or wii night. I'll teleport right over. Other than that though keep it in mind that I have a shitty trackphone that's pay and go so mind my fuckin' minutes.

I'm still here for all of you. Even the douchemoose.