Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Burn it all away.

Okay first of all, this isn't Lucia, this isn't Ryan....this is Leo and damnit, they're not letting me eat and/or leave until I finish this post. Hahahahahahaha. Oh well I guess I'd better get this done already....I've got some important things to talk over with them before I go too, and I don't want to have to rush that.

So you all know what happened by now and want the details. You know that the fucking mongrel pissed me off by talking about my little cousin. You know I like fire and I've been burning shit that needed burned all month. You know that I made friends with Old Andrew in no time once I started working back here in the Burgh. But you're wondering why I ended up grinning like the cat that got mauled by the canary and had an ear fill up/scab over with blood, before he swallowed the fucking piece of shit. Well that's what I'm here to tell you.

I actually planned to go in alone, but in hindsight it's a really good thing that Old Andrew saw the fuckface's comment and got pissed off too. He gave me a call while I was gearing up to wreak some mayhem. Oh man was I hoping to burn their whole nest down. I took six bottles of lighter fluid with me. six! But anyway Andrew told me to wait an extra twenty outside the building, he wanted to come too.

By the time he got there, I'd caught sight of one of the mutts skulking around at the end of the street. Some ugly motherfucker he was. He was pale as a ghost and walked with this sort of hunched over posture when he even bothered to walk. His default movement was crawling around like the dog that he was. His hands were hard for me to look at actually once we got closer. The fingers were almost totally fleshless, the meat there was was rotting, and  all of his bones were huge, sharp, and twisted into these longass claws. He didn't wear shoes, and judging by the looks of his feet, the toes were starting to undergo the same sort of process.

Andy is a lucky shot.

His first shot at the monster missed him entirely and so did the third, but the second hit the dog in the back of his knee. Down and out like that, hahahahaha. At first I was worried that people were going to hear the gunshots but as soon as I heard the silencer he had on it, I was way less worried. Still worried but we weren't there long anyway. It was fucking hilarious how easily that dog spilled his guts about where to find his "brothers," the "other children" once he had one of my fans lined up to the back of his head. Not like it stopped me from splattering his brains all over the sidewalk anyways, hahahaha. Andrew marked the body for disposal and we went on our way.

The nest was in an old Strip District loft. the place was filthy as the creatures living there. Old and d ecrepit, like it hadn't been taken care of in  years. Sure didn't help that there were those dirty mutts in there. They had two sentries on guard but I'm invisible so that's a moot point isn't it? The dogs didn't even see me until i was right in their communal living space. I saw the thing I was after right away. This Tony douche. He wasn't hard to find, he was the only dark face in the whole building, and the only one with those god damn eyes. He took one look at me and Old Andrew and turned tail like the brave fucking coward that he is.

All of his little brothers fought the battle for him, heh.

At first I thought I'd bitten off more than I could chew when they zerg rushed Andy and I. My fans work great as sheilds but there were so many of them clawing at my arms and my back. Andy fired off shots but one of them had his arm and he couldn't properly aim. He didn't hit a damn thing on that first round, I don't think. They all looked different, too. Like they were all in varying degrees of transformations into a miniRake themselves. Some of them had grey skin, some were emaciated, most had those dead body claws, some had these teeth, sort of snouts.....they were all ugly as sin, I'm here to tell you.

I figured, I was fucked if I just stood there, so I took a chance, closed my fans, and started swinging. I could feel myself catching some of them with the knife edges but they just kept coming. It wasn't until I clocked this one ugly fucker who had teeth to spare growing out past his lips and the longest claws I'd seen yet did they stop in their tracks.

I'd hit their beta male. But you know I didn't care. I was in the moment. He was dazed and even though I was bleeding all over the place, I didn't care. I had a target and something to take my anger out on, even if it wasn't the one that said it about Ren. I just kept swinging. Once. smashed him across the face. The dogs jumped back. Twice. Cracked his skull downwards and watched the blood fly. The dogs were running away. Andy was shooting emptying his entire magazine.

Three times. broke his head open the other way. Four. Followed him down and tore his throat open with my knife side. Five. started tearing into him with the hooked part of the knifes both of them. Flesh was flying off the blade and off the corpse like water. It was so fucking satisfying, after all the trouble they'd given Liesical. After what their good for nothing leader said about my little cousin. It was fucking great.

Old Andrew yelled my name, though. Told me enough. Enough, he's already dead. I looked up at him and then looked down at the dog I'd been attacking. There really wasn't a dog left. Just. a bloodstain all over the floor and the walls and me with this pile of ragged flesh in the middle. intestines, bones, half a heart, shrapnel.....I got up. Overkill, again.

There was another one left in the room though. The rest had run down the stairs or jumped out on to the rooftops. Andrew must have crippled one with a shot. Well I took all six of my cans of lighter fluid, doused the fucker in it, took one of my firebombs, set it down on the pool surrounding the whining mutt.....all it took was one fan to get him burning good. I didn't stay to watch though. I was covered in deep ass gashes. I still sort of am. I needed stitches for a lot of them. Old Andrew looked even worse. Hell, I thought I was missing an ear, even though it just got filled with blood. Not all of it mine, hahahaha.

I don't know. I'm pretty satisfied with how that came out. I didn't get this Tony fuck, but....I think an insult for three of his brothers'  lives is worth it. Nobody talks about my family without answering to me. I might not bet here to protect them but I sure can protect their name and their memory. And I swear after I go, if my hosts, if Ms. Lucia and Mr. Saebr need anything. you can bet I'll be back guns blazing hahahahaha.

Huh....I come off as a violent type of guy don't I. Oh well. It's been nice sort of knowing all of you guys but like I said, I'm leaving tonight. Back on the road again. I finally got my post up. Now LET ME EAT, AHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Fracture said...

More feuding between proxies and servants of Father's brothers I see.

If Duckie were around to comment I'm sure he would congratulate you on unleashing your wrath or some such thing.

This is as close as I get,
Congratulations on removing a few pawns from the board.

Sammi n' Diesel said...

I feel the need to mention that he hasn't caught me yet. ^^ ~D