Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pit Stop

Since yesterday, I've been emailing back and forth with a guy named Leo. He plans to come into town sometime on Tuesday. He'll be staying with us for at least a week.

The reason for the long stay is because he's recovering from a nasty concussion and he needs a place to crash without going off the radar. I know the feeling. Like I said....I've been talking to him and he seems to be a lot like me. It's been a long time since I've met one of my coworkers that can teleport and go invisible too. I don't know if he can do the other stuff I can, but those two likenesses are enough to make me eager to talk to him in person.

We're also all starting to come back down to earth haha. Today was the first breakfast in a week that didn't involve trading Pokemon.

4 comments:

Liesical said...

Um, hey, guys. I know you're gettig a guest already, but do you have a spare room?

Liesical said...

...Hello?

Ryan said...

Hey Lie. Keep your head on. There's a spare room.

Liesical said...

Please help. I can't go alone. I keep seeing them outside.