Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hit the Deck

We're not leaving the house for the next few days unless we absolutely need to. There's a lot of problems flying and I'd like to stay out of all of them. Diesel has left to make another run so there's not as much brute strength in the house as there should be and there's more and more complications building up.

First, Soulpatched is in town on some sort of rampage. He's coming after some guy who's name is also Ryan. That is not okay with me. I think the trope is called 'One Steve Limit.' Meaning I don't need confused with some other guy. There's already enough people out there who would like to try to squish me like a stink bug. I don't want to get in trouble for something stupid like my name.

I also don't trust him around Lucia at this point. She's been in touch with one of his friends, Maya, and I'm getting the wrong vibe off of this guy from the way everyone is talking about him. So that's reason one why we're staying up here.

Reason two is a lot less simple to avoid.

Tony's gone and crossed the line. Again. I don't think any of us are surprised. It's a matter of who he crossed the line with this time though. Leo and.....Andy surprisingly. Or not you know, he brought Marco into it.....

Any way. Leo met Andy on the job a few nights ago and they exchanged phone numbers. Andy still lurks the blogs here even though he can't comment on Lucia's anymore. They both saw the last mocking comment that Tony made when Lucia and I thought that giving our son the middle name of Renard would be a good memory to our friend.....well Leo's not about to let some mongrel dis his family. And Andy is still plotting revenge after Marco got killed.

I think they're going to do something stupid or brave or just something out of rage. And I don't want any of us to be anywhere near the ground when it happens.

7 comments:

Swan said...

the Fire guides you...

On the same ticket thought, it's probably not a bad idea to step back.

Ryan said...

Swan. I'm flattered that you see the Fire in us. Thank you.

Stepping back was also a very good idea. Lucia is going to post about why.

spYder said...

How very Genre Savy of you I see why the boss likes you.

Ryan said...

spYder. You're the one violating the One Ryan Limit, aren't you?

You kind of have to be genre savvy to last as long as Luc and I have.

spYder said...

Well The "One Ryan Limit" is in effect still comrade, hence why I'm going by my Proxy name now.

Ryan said...

spYder. Okay, um....what ever you say. Proxy customs from the west coast confuse the crap out of me. :|

Liesical said...

Don't look at me. Liesical is my real name...