Friday, March 9, 2012

Back to Work

I've had a great week bumming it, but sadly that's over. I meant to post yesterday or the day before but...I knew I'd have to go out tonight and I kept putting the post off. I wanted to spend time with Luc, okay? These schizophrenic episodes of hers are so bad for her and she needs someone close when they happen.

What I meant to post about was the boss coming to visit my home. I actually had something planned to say about it but it doesn't seem like it matters anymore. It was something stupid and kind of cowardly.

That was the first time the boss has been here in a long time. Only the second time he's been here since he first brought me here and left me to my own means. That seems like a really long time ago but it wasn't even a year. I've only been a proxy for...only since last May. I feel like it was a lifetime ago that I was given this house, and it seems like I've always been a proxy. Always. I've gotten so used to this beautiful house and this amazing life I've forgotten that it was ever any different.

I don't want to start going off on a ramble though. I just wanted to post to let everyone know that I'm back in action starting tonight. I've got a whole week's worth of sitting on the couch to shake off and I'm itching to do some running.

....and of course my first job back is boring lost and found duty. D: Oh well, quick night and it gives me more time to replace the arrowhead I lost and I've been putting off rebuying.

Maybe I'll be back on later along with Luc when she makes her post tonight to chat with anyone. But for now look out world, I'm ready to go!

2 comments:

Diesel said...

How'd your first day back go, Saebr?

Ryan said...

It went normally. Spent about three hours asking around and picking up the trail. Once I had the trail I had the runner tracked down in fifteen minutes. Record time! She wasn't doing a very good job of covering her tracks though. I think she thought she'd be able to blend into the crowds downtown.....nope. They stick out like a sore thumb, you know? I swear I do lost and found work for idiots sometimes. :|

Thanks for asking though. How's the trip treating you?