Monday, February 20, 2012

Housekeeping

Knit left earlier. We're all going to miss her. She was a great guest and I hope she can come back and visit someday. She brought a bit of everything to Antithesis for everyone and I'm glad she found time to stop in.

Knit. Good luck on your job, wherever you are now....and remember to drop in if you need a bit of company again!

Second. I realized that I haven't done a count of people here in a while and now that we've had a few guests come through I think it's a good time. Right now we have three vacancies. And if we don't get more guests withing the week, Sammi is threatening to go on a cross-country Costco raid to bring us back every worthwhile Wii game there is. I'm actually not against that at all but let's try to put that off as long as we can.

Tonight I think we'll go see a movie.

17 comments:

KnitWolf said...

Thank for the wishes of luck, and again for being so welcoming

NiNi said...

Hello, hello. Do you two have a room that I might spend a night or two in? Runners and Fighters have had no end of hounding me recently.

Ryan said...

Knit. Not a problem. :)

Nini. Sure. Let me know what date. I'll give you a place to meet me.

NiNi said...

I'm ready anytime you two are. How about tomorrow, February 22nd? I can meet you anywhere.

Ryan said...

Today is a bad day. How is tomorrow?

Nathan Umbra said...

If I'm welcome, I would like to take a few days leave from the monestary. But it's up to you guys.

NiNi said...

I'd have preferred today, but I suppose too little too late, hm? Anytime, then.

Ryan said...

Nate. Sure. You can stop in for as long as you need as long as Tori is cool with it. Try anything though and I swear to god I'll smash your head.

Nini. Tomorrow. PPG Plaza. Let me know a good time.

NiNi said...

Any time of the day from now till next midnight.

Ryan said...

How's five tomorrow night?

NiNi said...

If you mean later today, then that is too alright for me. Oh, tell me, are guest bedding arrangements separated in two groups? I'd hate to intrude on the misses' privacy.

Nathan Umbra said...

Alright. Mind if I pop by around eight?

Ryan said...

Would you mind waiting a few days? I won't be home until late tonight and the last thing we need is another visitor I need to interrogate first right now. Work is crazy for all of us for a few days. How is Sunday instead?

Ryan said...

That's aimed at you, Nate. I'm sorry. I'm a bit flustered right now. :|

Nathan Umbra said...

No problem, I can wait. But why would you need to interrogate me?

Ryan said...

Let's see. You planned to kill at least two of the people living here before. You don't have a very good reputation with us. And last time you tried to come here I had to break your arms off.

You're off on thin ice. Give me a few days to calm down from today's mess so I don't end up smashing your head for no reason.

Nathan Umbra said...

Fair enough.