Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Guest Book, Other Stuff

Lucia and I decided that keeping a guest book for everyone that stays here at Antithesis would be a cool idea. You can see it up there on the top bar now. We only have two names right now but....I hope that list grows. This entire good host thing is a lot more satisfying than I thought it would be.

Liesical, our not-Tori guest, is getting used to it here at last. He's not a blogger but he reads around regularly enough to know what's going on, and he found us on sheer luck. He's only staying for another few days because he's not real comfortable around the cats and he has a bad allergy to Dairam (Tori's cat Kako too but mostly Dairam since he has more fur). At least he's starting to calm down from what ever had him as jumpy as he was....and once he arranges transportation back to his home in Washington, we'll help him out of town and see him off.

Sammi left to go search for something for Lucia's sake this morning. She took her personal laptop with her, so we'll still hear from her, but we don't know exactly where she's going or how long she'll be gone. She took the train to Chicago but from there we just don't know. I'm not worried about her though. She's tough and even though she couldn't survive in the woods for a week, she'd be living like a queen if you dropped her in the middle of a city with no money for a week.

That's everything I can think of right now...I think I'm gonna go sit in the park and draw more. I want to thank everyone who reads here for being such a good friend to Lucia and I even though I'm an idiot, too. I don't know where I'd be without my friends.

No comments: