Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fraud

I'm sorry I disappeared for a few days. They were stressful. Yesterday made me glad that I don't give out the address here freely. I'm thanking my dad if I ever get a chance for teaching me how to be paranoid. I was so angry for a while there.

Anyone who reads the comments has seen that on my last post a person named "Nini" asked to come here a few days ago. Nothing weird there. I'm expecting to hear from unknown people. I thought this person would be a girl with a name like that who needed a few days of turnaround time like Liesical did. No big deal, right?

Turns out that "Nini" was a middle aged man, and that middle aged man was our "friend" Zwei. Ni is Japanese for two. I'm not falling for that one again. Luc and I are brushing up on our foreign language numerals now.

It was the first time I met Zwei in person. I recognized him somehow, I don't know how. He has this look with him that you just know he's not human no matter how good he is at pretending. I was kicking myself for not noticing the name and the obsession with the number two before I got to PPG Plaza. I don't like him at all. He's just as creepy as he is over typing. Even if he speaks clearly and intelligently now there's something really off about him. He didn't understand why I won't let him set a single toe in this house. For that he's an idiot. I don't trust you, Zwei. Even if we have a common enemy that does not make you my friend. Especially after everything you said to Lucia and I before.

I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't carry a weapon or something. I can only do so much bare handed even if I play around with my acceleration. I had a collection of hunting knives under my bed when I lived with my old family. There were mostly for show. I should have thought to bring them when I moved. I can shoot bow and rifle too but that would be a little harder to arrange. I'm going to think about this for a few days and get back to you all on that.

Nate. Send me an email and we'll arrange something to get you here for a while.

Diesel and I really need to get on Sammi's case about kleptoing up an air hockey table for us. I have no clue where we'd put it but it would be so much better for blowing off steam than the Wii. Air hockey doesn't have remotes that need recharged every few hours.

5 comments:

Zwei said...

At the moment I find it difficult to think of anything that I did against either of you. The most I can think of is attacking Clark, for which you would thank me now. And for that matter, perhaps you should. I've never seen a crippled man move so fast. hehehehe And for that matter, do forgive the deception, but I had only meant to meet with some of the people who hold him in as low regard as I do. But with my less than sterling reputation, I've had very little contact with like minds. It's numbing.

KnitWolf said...

Oh dear

I think carrying a weapon is a good idea Ryan.

Be careful

Nathan Umbra said...

Did you get the Email I sent you?

Ryan said...

Zwei. There's that and all of the stress you cause just by opening your mouth. You're a pain and I don't trust you. If you want me to be less suspicious you better be more open. The only person you have to blame for your reputation is you.

Wolf. Luc and I are going out to see what we can find today....I'm hoping to come home with something at least. Thank you. We'll watch our backs.

Nate. This is the first time I've come online since I made this post. Hold your horses.

Zwei said...

I would offer another reason for my reputation, but I am bound by similar forces to that which keep you to your master. I cannot be open about all things about me. This is a world of shadows we live in. Deception and trust are one and the same.